Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Invitation: Your Urgent reply pls.

Your Urgent reply pls.

Hvornår:
mandag den 8. oktober 2012
17:00 - 18:00 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
nadeshmato@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
Good Day to you.



My name is Mrs Nadesh MATO, and I am a banker. It is true that we have not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every business. I have a deceased customer's pending fund, which I am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your :



Private Email ID……………

Age…….…

Private Phone no………………. for further confidential details about the said fund.



Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Please Reply Me Through This Email Address (nadesh.mato@yahoo.com)



Mrs Nadesh MATO.

No comments:

Post a Comment